Rt. Hon. Dogara has sponsored many motions throughout the duration of his legislative career, some of which bordered on;
- An alleged concession agreement between the Ministry of Finance and a technology firm which was signed in secrecy during the government transition period
- The indiscriminate granting of waivers, exemptions and concessions by the Federal Government
- The need for the Central Bank of Nigeria to implement the cashless policy in phases based on the availability of the requisite infrastructure.
- Urgent need for both Houses of the National Assembly to activate their constitutional powers under section 58 (1) (5) of the 1999 Constitution in relation to bills over which the President has failed to exercise constitutional responsibilities and powers under section 58 (1) and (4) of the Constitution.
- Urgent need for the rehabilitation, reconstruction and recovery of the North-East region.